In every business where two parties are involved, the agreement or contract will never be missing. It should come along as both parties come to terms. The agreement states everything that should happen in the process. It is the written reflection of what is actually going to happen. However, some agreements are being closed down. Want to know the reasons why? We asked pestcontrolhornsby.com about some of the main reasons as to Pest Control agreements gets declined.
- Something is fraudulent – If you notice something is not true and if the other party is just including that portion to fool you so that you will accept the offer, then you can turn down the agreement as they are not telling the truth and agreements are supposed to be reliable and valid.
- It abides the National Laws – Even though an agreement can state its own rules and other guidelines, both parties should need to abide by the national laws and it should also be strictly implemented in the agreement.
- If both parties wanted to come up and implement a new and revised agreement – If there will be necessary changes that would force the current agreement to be disregarded, it will be possible as long as BOTH parties agree to abolish the current one and replace a revised agreement.
- Responsibilities are not being fulfilled – What would be the purpose of the agreement if both parties won’t comply their responsibilities? Might as well turn it down right? The pest control firms must and should be the ones that would strictly follow the agreement as they are the service providers. However, the clients will also need to perform its part as the process will never be successful without their contribution.
- Payment is not clear – Payment is very important so before the infestation starts, it should be clear and properly agreed upon.
- Damage Incur in the Process – If for example, the exterminators did make a slight damage on the client’s property upon doing the operation, the action should be clearly reflected in the agreement.
- Money Back Guarantee – Not all companies offer Money Back Guarantee but if they do, the agreement should ensure that the client is qualified for Money Back Guarantee if ever something happens in the long run.
These are just a few reasons why you should need to turn down an agreement. However, there are a lot of broad reasons depending on the situation. It is just a matter of how can both parties assess the problem and address the issue.